Two of the best places to visit in Southern Thailand are Hatyai and Songkhla. The number of hotels in Songkhla and Hatyai are expanding exponentially over the years due to the influx of tourism and business as a result of AEC. Sprouting hotels and affordable accommodations are undeniable at almost every corner of the cities.
Hotels and accommodations listed here are places we have been to, they are affordable, family and a kid-friendly.
Here are a list of affordable hotels and accomodation in Hatyai and Songkhla.
Affordable Hotels in Songkhla City
- Haad Kaew Resort: A big hotel near the beach with many rooms to choose from and a kid pool. It also has bungalows facing the beach perfect for families. It is located at 163 Moo 1 Tambon Chingko, amphur Singha Nakhon, Songkhla 90280. In your GPS device just type in Haad Kaew Resort Songkhla. You can also call them at 0 7433 1058-66, or you may want to book this hotel at (https://www.booking.com/s/32_8/b84f891f). For more details please head to Haad Kaew Resort Staycation.
- The Lakehouse Ko Yo. To get there if you’re driving just type in the name. It is located at 93/2 Soi 5 Rom Yen, Tambon Ko Yo, Amphoe Mueang Songkhla, Chang Wat Songkhla 90100. It’s a gather small hotel with reading space, swimming pool, and pool table. Booked this hotel at https://www.booking.com/s/32_8/b84f891f . For more details please check out, Hotel Review: The Lakehouse Ko Yo.
- KD Residence Songkhla is a walking distance from Tesco Lotus. Room rate is at 600 THB/night (18.77 USD), but it has a one-month rental option for 5,000 THB (156.40 USD). This option does not come with the hotel amenities though. It is located at Karnjanavanit Soi 24 Rd, Tambon Khao Rup Chang, Amphoe Mueang Songkhla, Chang Wat Songkhla 90000. Or give them a call at 074 802 291.
- BP Samila Beach Hotel & Resort’s location is one of its strengths, around its vicinity are the following, Samila Beach, Chalatat Beach, Siri Park, Restaurants and Souvenir shops, Seven Eleven, Wachira Street Market, Sunday Walk-in Market, Tangkuan Hill, a bit farther north are Songkhla Aquarium, and Suan Sawng Thale. This hotel has wide choices of rooms, however the design and furnitures are a bit traditional and outdated. Location: 8 สะเดา ซอย 3 – สะเดา ซอย 5 Bo Yang, Mueang Songkhla District, Songkhla 90000 Telephone: 074 440 222
Affordable Hotels in Hatyai City
- Neca Reiche is a modern, family, kid-friendly hotel. The staff are friendly and conversant in English. It is near Prince of Songkhla University (PSU), a few blocks away from Central Festival, Makro, and Tesco Lotus. It is located at 736/2 Poonnakan Rd, ตำบลคอหงส์ Amphoe Hat Yai, Chang Wat Songkhla Thailand 90110, Phone: 090 082 6555. For a full Neca Reiche Hotel Review please click the link.
- Hansa JB Hotel is a modern, polished hotel right at the heart of Hatyai. It is a pretty big hotel with both standard rooms, family rooms and suites. Basic amenities of a 4-star hotel are available plus, an elegant Chinese restaurant, a nighclub, a meeting/business area, and a fitness room free of admission for clients. This Hatyai hotel is located at 99 Jootee Anusorn Rd, Tambon Hat Yai, Amphoe Hat Yai, Chang Wat Songkhla 90110. The hotel can be reached at 074 234 301.
This list of affordable hotels in Songkhla and Hatyai will be updated every now and then. Be sure to subscribe to this blog to get the latest updates.
You Might Also Like